AIM
mcm2230

Sex Kitten - Insanity! Sex Kitten - Insanity!

SUMMARY

So help me god this is a a review.

Dominus Predator-Sim Dominus Predator-Sim

So Dominus

hehe sorry I couldn't test it for j00, Hazard-kun. A big well-done to achieve the score it did and hopefully the small bug can be fixed without too much fuss~nyo^^

Sex Kitten Sim-Date 6 Sex Kitten Sim-Date 6

So SK6 ^^

LOL 'twas fun making this, dodging DDR-like destractions and adding the random humour here and there...more to come!!

Galaxy Angel sim date RPG Galaxy Angel sim date RPG

hehehe

Bez liking the final outcome...after all it took long enough :P
Graphics are quite nice..some kawaii even!! However I'm yet to complete the game and give the final verdict at this point in time. A recommendation to all to have a look~nyo

Sex Kitten Sim-Date 3 Sex Kitten Sim-Date 3

So SK3

Good to see it got completed without the compluter rebooting/stuffing up too much~nyo^^ Goob work, team.

AntiClockClock's TV V5.0 AntiClockClock's TV V5.0

So nintendo

hehe, brought back a few memories. Now I'm playing with power ^^

Sex Kitten Sim-Date 4 Sex Kitten Sim-Date 4

Right!!!!!11

More insanities! Who could not love the loveable likes of Australian Science Bitch and Oversized Novelty Cat Girl?? First prize First prize First prize First prize First prize First prize First prize First prize

Azumanga Druglord Game! Azumanga Druglord Game!

So Azumanga

Another fine example of a game based on my favourite anime ^^ All the many loveables of Azumanga and the insanities of....druglords! What a concept. Bez this a job after graduation lol. Music a definate 10..I heard from the likes of "Kotoko" in there (bez good jpop) Graphics bez very well drawn, backgrounds appropriate..even though I swear I've seen that 'pub' in "Anthony's Version of Down the Pub" A very good job..I give this 1 out of 1006 ^^

Klacid responds:

Thank you fox! SO ^><^^<^>^<^^<^><^>^<^>^<^>^<^

White Hydra Dressup 1 White Hydra Dressup 1

Smiles!

A dark reviewer/voter I am usually, but I am quite impressed with the style and graphics of this game..well done! Worth waiting for it to load, even with good old 56k.

pocket bike racing pocket bike racing

Oooher

It amused me for more than two seconds! 7 limbs up.